Rowena lived in this cabin for two years and in some ways was reluctant to leave it for the new home. Waking up in the morning to the view of the bush and the sun rising over the trees is truly magic. Although it is a one room dwelling it has everything you would require.
Totara Cabin features a well appointed kitchen, washing machine, a queen size bed, a futon couch that folds for a extra bed, and a cute little potbelly stove for the chilly days. The outdoor shower is very private and is a great experience.
- Self contained cabin
- Outdoor shower
- Outside composting toilet
- Rate: $120 per night
- Included in tariff:
- sheets and towels
- breakfast of fresh fruit and muesli, fresh home made bread, eggs and fresh ground coffee
- A selection of DVDs available free to use
- Computer with broadband internet available
- Phone available in the lodge
- Pizza oven and BBQ area for outdoor meals
- Laundry service available by arrangement
- Picnic lunches and dinners are available by arrangement